If you use Zenefits then you can connect your Zenefits account to Appraisd to populate and manage your people data.
Who’s this for?
If you use Zenefits, you can set up a one-way sync from Zenefits to Appraisd which will automatically update your People list in Appraisd based on changes you make in Zenefits. Once you’ve connected the apps together, they will sync continuously until you remove the integration in Zenefits.
The following fields are synchronised:
- First name
- Last name
- Employee ID
- Job title
- Hire date
- Status (active/deactivated)
- Make sure you are an administrator in Appraisd
- Make sure you also have the ability in your Zenefits account to add apps.
Steps to connect
- Log-in to Appraisd. Then go to app.appraisd.com/token. Click Generate token
- In Zenefits, go to the home page where you can see a list of apps. Disconnect any existing Appraisd app and click Add an App:
- Choose the Appraisd app
- When redirected to the Appraisd landing page, click the orange button:
- On this page, click Continue:
- Here, click Authorise:
- Then you may see an Appraisd login screen – but eventually:
After this, you’ll find your data from Zenefits starts to sync into Appraisd and you’ll see your users on the People tab in Admin Centre.
If you get stuck please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.