You can add multiple reviews at one time using our bulk adding tool.
Go to the Reviews tab of the Administration centre. You can reach this page by clicking on the grey cog icon, followed by Administration centre. Then select the Reviews tab. Then click on Add reviews in bulk.
A new page will load, go through the steps listed in order:
1. Any problems with your account?
- Use this to check that all your People data is in order before you add reviews in bulk.
2. People you cannot add a review for
- Appraisd will try to prevent you from creating multiple simultaneous reviews and will list people who already have a review in progress here.
- You can override this by clicking Allow multiple reviews in progress
3. People you can set up a review for
- Click Show me a list, you can then use the filters to select the people you'd like to create a review for.
4. Review details
- Specify the details of the reviews that should be created and click Add reviews
Adding reviews in this way will not send out emails, aside from ordinary email reminders (if enabled in Configuration).
Setting reviews up in bulk will automatically assign the employees' default managers, second managers and sign-offs (if these are specified and used on your account) to the reviews regardless of what workflow you choose. The workflow determines who needs to take action on the review rather than who has visibility over it. If you need to remove anyone from the reviews, you can edit reviews in bulk afterwards.