At Appraisd, we are working on a new front-end for our site which will transform the way people interact with the system.
The benefits of our new design are:
- More features to support flexible organisation hierarchies, such as teams that come and go or where there is no "line manager"
- Our new design language means we can provide more features to our clients without cluttering up pages, keeping it simple to use.
- Our new platform also allows us to build and release features more quickly.
- Better linking of data, for example jumping from a person's review to seeing all of their objectives.
- Better user interface feedback and interaction, showing users what they need to do next, more clearly.
- An emphasis on giving more control to employees and managers to do what they want without admin intervention such as gathering feedback themselves or sharing their data with other people in the organisation.
The new system will support almost all existing features, although it's predicted that some existing features will be retired (see below).
Read the latest Appraisd Beta Release Notes here.
- All features and design are liable to change or be removed without notice
- We may add new features to all users without notice
- We cannot guarantee there are no bugs while the system is not yet fully released
- The preview may not respect all settings on your account, for example may allow people to give feedback when feedback has been disabled on your account
Features to be retired
The following features will not be supported in the new Appraisd interface:
- Adding a background image. This will be replaced with other ways to customise the look and feel of Appraisd for your organisation.
- Custom CSS. You will still be able to customise the colour scheme.
- Some configuration settings that will no longer be relevant