Implementing Appraisd is typically a straightforward process that your Customer Success representative will guide you through. Having done hundreds of implementations before we'll be able to ensure everything goes smoothly.
The timing for each stage can vary greatly depending on the size and complexity of your organisation. Here's an example for a smaller organisation:
- How the components of Appraisd should be configured to suit your way of doing things: review forms, objectives, personal development and coaching plans, feedback
- How and when reviews and check-ins will take place, in what format, and how this varies across the organisation
- Who administrators are, in which regions, and how they will be assigned and trained
- How people data will be synced with your HR database - using our API, Excel spreadsheet import etc.
- Technical requirements such as single sign-on
- Any employee training requirements / videos to be produced
- Any multi-language requirements
- Initial demos, stakeholder buy-in, legal review and signed agreement, IT security review - 2 to 6 weeks
- Account build and test based on agreed specifications - 2 weeks
- Video production, if requested - 4 weeks
- Internal client UAT if required - 2 weeks
- Technical integration work, if required - 2-6 weeks
- Employee communications and staggered roll-out - 1-2 weeks
In total, a typical organisation with 1,000 employees will take 2 months from go-ahead to launch.