You can give people the roles of Administrator and Moderator in the system to help with the day to day management of Appraisd.
What is an Administrator?
As an administrator, you will have access to the Administration centre and Configuration area. Typically this role is given to a member of HR who is responsible for keeping the Appraisd data up to date or review reporting. An administrator can:
- Access the Administration Centre
- Add, update and deactivate users
- Set up and edit reviews
- Create and edit review forms
- Run metrics reports
- Access the Configuration area and update some settings
What is a Moderator?
A moderator will have access to all the profiles and data that they have moderator privileges over. This would be someone who needs to review and analyse confidential data such as responses in reviews and feedback received. A moderator can:
- Search and go to anyone's profile
- See all personal data including review responses, feedback and objectives
- If enabled, 'view as' as someone to provide support or complete tasks on behalf of another person
- Run insight driven reports including review responses, feedback and objectives (if also an admin)
- Edit Objectives in bulk (if also an admin)