There are some settings in Configuration that can impact your whole account so if you'd like them enabled just let us know at email@example.com.
This is a selection of the main ones you might be interested in using on your account:
- Private profiles - this allows you to specify users that are Private, whose objectives and reviews cannot be seen by moderators
- Progress updates on objectives are private to reviewee and manager - this stops the manager's manager from being able to see the progress updates on objectives
- Show feedback to the employee - this settings determines your feedback visibility (0: Hidden 1: Shown but anonymous 2: Shown with name)
- 'View as' another user - this allows moderators to 'view as' other people on their account
- Hierarchy visibility - this allows a manager's manager (and so on upwards) to view an employee's profile including reviews, reports and objectives
- Hidden reviews - this allows reviews to be set-up that are hidden from the reviewee but visible to their manager and other more senior people (this tends to be used for feedback reviews that the reviewee doesn't need to know are being conducted)
- Managers can view the entire review history of their team - this allows them to see reviews that were conducted by a different manager
- Administration groups - this allows you to set-up administration groups on your account
Please sign in to leave a comment.