As an admin, you're able to see when the employee submits their self-assessment and when the manager submits their summary.
- Go to the Admin Centre > Reviews tab.
- Apply a filter to find the review you'd like to check.
- Click Edit > View activity log for this review.
- Here you can see any actions that happened on the review, for example:
- it was auto-closed
- one of the CS team at Appraisd edited it - our name will be in [brackets] before the user we were logged in as
- an admin edited it
- an employee or manager submitted comments
- a manager rolled it back
- it was manually closed
- it was created by an admin or a manager - if it says 'no activity to display' it means it was created by an automatic cycle rather than manually
If there's a name in [brackets] if means an admin/moderator was 'viewing as' another user when they did the action. For example, here Jenny Jones was 'viewing as' Anna Bradshaw:
Also on this 'edit a review' pop-up, you can see the number of responses given by the reviewee, the reviewer and anyone else involved in the review like feedback-givers.
You can also access the 'edit a review' pop-up from the employee's Reviews tab (a) and from within the review itself (b).