You can take control of your own Review forms in Appraisd: create, update and manage your forms using Form Design.
What is Form Design for?
At Appraisd we understand how important it is to set the right tone. The language and questions you choose to include in your forms plays a fundamental part in steering the type of conversations between employee and manager. The flow and length of a form can also impact on engagement and completion rates.
To help you build the forms that you need to support the best conversations we have created Form Design, where you can create, update and manage your review forms in one place.
Accessing Form Design
To access Form Design you must have Administrator permissions.
Form Design: the Basics
- To create a new template click Add a new review form, you can then choose to duplicate a form that already exists, use a template from the Appraisd library or create a blank form. The new form will load immediately upon your selection.
- When building a new form that is not ready to be used in reviews yet, click Make this draft this stops the form being assigned by non-Administrators. When are you are ready to make a form available to all, click Make this live.
- To view a form in 'editing' mode you need to click on the Form name, this will load a new page that opens up the form.
- You should avoid editing forms that are already in use or have been used in historical reviews to protect data.
- You can Rename forms at anytime to help you manage and audit your library. Avoid giving different forms the same name.
- You can Delete (Archive) forms that you no longer want available for reviews. A form can only be deleted if: there are no active reviews using the form, it is not being used in a Review cycle and it is not assigned as a default form.
- When you delete a form you do not delete any historical reviews data.