You can add links or attachments into your review forms or company announcement. This is useful for giving employees access to internal guidance documentation that will help them complete their reviews. You can also add image files into your forms if you have any relevant graphics.
Adding an attachment
- Firstly, go to the Administration Centre and upload the file to the Files tab
- Then make visible to all users so everyone can see it within their reviews
- Copy the link as HTML tag
Adding an attachment or link to your review forms
- Go to Form Design and open the form you'd like to add the link to
- Add a Plain text/HTML type question and paste in the link (please our form design help page for more information).
- If you're linking to a document rather than adding an image, make sure the words you need hyperlinked are within the brackets
- If you're adding a link rather than an attachment, you can copy the following HTML and insert what you need:
<a href="[insertlink]" target="_blank"><u>[insert the text you'd like hyperlinked]</u></a>
Adding to your company announcement
- Go to the editor in Configuration > Branding.
- Follow the instructions here for adding links but you will need to remove everything in red outside the main inverted commas after you copy in the link if you're using an attachment from the Files tab:
Image - <img src="https://app.appraisd.com/resources/attachment/3fe4" alt="759.jpg" />
Document - <a href="https://app.appraisd.com/resources/attachment/a89j" target="_blank">283.pdf</a>