If you're an admin, you can add custom people fields to your data. This will allow you to filter your people and review data by these extra fields.
You may wish to add location, department, business unit and so on. You can add employee job titles, up to six custom fields and two date-specific fields (useful if you need to record employee start date).
To enable custom people fields, or to edit them after they've been set-up, you can go to Configuration > People Fields. Here you can toggle on the Job Title field and any custom fields you'd like to use.
You can chose the entry mode and visibility options.
- Free text - when an admin adds a new user they can write anything in this field
- Drop down only - when an admin adds a new user they can only select the predetermined options (set-up here in Configuration)
- Drop down with free text - when an admin adds a new user they can select the predetermined options (set-up here in Configuration) or they can add in a new one
- Admins only - the data in this field will only show to admins (useful if you're marking confidential information)
- Everyone - the data in this field will be visible to all users on your account if they look on someone's profile
If you need to edit the list of predetermined drop-down options, you can also do that here.
- To delete, click the x and then save
- To reorder, drag the tiles around and then save
- To add, type in the empty box and click enter and then save
Once you've set up your people fields, you can use them to filter by on the People and Reviews tab. You can also choose which columns you'd like to show in the report by clicking on any of the three-dot icons > columns. The columns you select will carry across to your excel download.