As well as getting the usual email reminders, you can add Appraisd actions to your calendar.
The actions you can add include:
- Your own reviews
- Reviews that you are the reviewer for (ie your team's reviews)
- Requests to give feedback for others
- Your objectives (optional)
Your objectives are optional, because you may prefer not to have them shown on your calendar in case they contain sensitive information that you don't want others who have access to your calendar to see.
Get a copy of your Appraisd calendar feed URL. You can get this from your Dashboard using the Sync with your calendar button, bottom right:
Highlight and copy one of the feed URLs. You can choose a feed that contains your objectives or a feed without.
Once you've copied the feed URL, you need to paste it into the relevant calendar programme on your computer. See the instructions below.
If you're worried someone may have got access to your feed URL, you can reset it by clicking Get a new feed URL and cancel old feeds.
Appraisd actions will appear in your calendar as all-day events and should refresh automatically, although you may find there's a five-minute delay when making changes in Appraisd before your calendar is updated.
Please follow these steps to add the feed to your Microsoft Outlook calendar:
- Open Outlook to the calendar screen
- Right click on My Calendars on the left. Then click Add Calendar > Subscribe from web
- Paste in the Feed URL from stage 2 above into the box that appears and click Import
- Choose a name, colour and charm for your calendar and where you would like it added
- Click Import and your calendar will now sync
Please follow these steps to add the feed to your Google online calendar:
Load up your Google Calendar, or click here
Click the down arrow by Other Calendars and click Add by URL
Paste in the Feed URL from step 2 above and click Add Calendar
Your Appraisd feed will now be added to your Google Account
If you like you can be alerted when events change. Use the Notification settings option to set your preferences.