Copying or duplicating objectives can be helpful for managers when assigning the same objectives to several members of your team. It is also useful for recurring objectives, as instead of extending the date of an existing objective, it's usually better to create a copy.
- First, click on an objective to open it. Then open the Options menu on the top right:
- Select Copy this objective.
- A new copy of the objective will open in draft mode, ready for you to adjust. As it's a new objective there will be no progress updates or assessment for this one. You can also choose to assign it to a different user in your team:
- Make your changes and save it as draft or confirmed.
- The objectives panel will reload showing your changes.